A Spring and Easter Card!

Good Morning Everyone!!! Today I would like to share a couple cards with you!! The first one I would like to share with you is an Easter Creation I made with Summer Day Emma by Whismy Stamps. I wanted to use Emma for Easter and this image is so very versatile. I added some cute little Easter eggs to her basket, colored her in Easter colors and added a sentiment and this beautiful image became perfect for Easter!!! Hope you Enjoy!!!


For my second card I decided to go with Spring.....I just LOVE this NEW image from the set Spring Stepping from the Crissy Armstrong Collection. I have a ton of paper flowers and decided just a hint of glitter sure makes these flowers pop!!!

Don't forget Whimsy's NEW DIGITAL LINE release will be available for purchase on April 12th...To read more about this exciting new adventure please visit HERE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog today and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments

  1. wow! both of these are just gorgeous! and such pretty colors for easter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are stunning! Especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team