Spring Stepping in Blue Tulips

Happy Friday everyone!  Woo-hoo ... it's almost the weekend!  :o)

Today I'd like to share with you a new card I have made with the gorgeous 'Spring Stepping' stamp set: from the Crissy Armstrong Collection for Whimsy.  I had so much fun colouring this one (whilst listening to my Glee CD for the hundredth time, LOL!) with one of my fave colour combos:


I used chalk ink and the leafy swirl stamp included in the 'Spring Stepping' stamp set to stamp around the edges of the image plate - I love the effect this gives!  The wonderful sentiment is also part of the stamp set and I love that 2 different fonts have been used!  I'm going to enter this card into a few challenges including One Stop Craft Challenge 72 whose theme for this week is 'Let it Shine!' - Whimsy Stamps is sponsoring this challenge with a $15 gift certificate, woo-hoo!!

Thanks so much for popping by today, and I hope you all have a fabulous crafty weekend!

Hugs,

8 comments

  1. I just saw this on your blog Simmone and had to come over here to leave more love. This is a STUNNING piece of colouring; it's pure art! What a sensational card.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Simonne, this is just stunning! Your coloring skills are amazing! You bring these images to life! Gorgeous colors and love the papers and ribbon! Beautious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these colors are my fave! what about card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring skills are WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Sem, this is sooo gorgeous!! I love the colors on this!! Your coloring is so stunning!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing card Sem. Your colouring is awsome as usual. I love that colour combination. You are a real inspiration I can't wait for my stamps to arrive on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work you do. I love all of it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza, the colours and your colouring skillz are just incredible!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team