Just Hangin' Around!

Thank goodness for Thursdays! Just one more day until the weekend :)

Today I have a card to share using the oh-so-cute Whimsy Monkey!  I made this card for my niece who's going to be turning five soon and I'm sure she'g going to love this little guy.  How can you not with those sweet eyes and that that funky hair style?


Make sure to check back soon because we've got a lot of things happening at Whimsy Stamps including the introduction of a new line of digital stamps!  We will have a good mix of images from Katie and Crissy as well as some sentiments, too.  You are going to LOVE them!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week so far! See you again soon!


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team