~ Wishing You a Sweet Season ~

Hello Whimsy Stamp Fans!

Nicolette here sharing with you another card I made using Whimsy Stamp's Candy Cane Lane Clear Stamp Set.  You can see my other card HERE.  I can't get enough of this darling set!



Today's creation is a shaker card using Whimsy's new Wonky Window 3 Die.  Whimsy has the greatest dies to create fun shaker cards with!  The new die reminded me of a present when horizontal so I used pattern paper for wrapping paper and added the tall Christmas suckers along with the darling little bow that comes in the Candy Cane Lane Clear Stamp Set as wrapping embellishments.



My grandson and I love to make a gingerbread house every year, so I couldn't resist adding this cutie in one of the windows along with Diamond Dust as snow.



I added multi ultra-fine glitter to all the gumdrops for sugar before adding to my shaker windows.  I think they look delicious!

Whimsy Stamps ~

Candy Cane Lane Clear Stamps

*NEW Wonky Window 3 Die

~ Copics ~
Greens - FYG1 YG21 YG03 YG23 YG25 YG67
Violets - V12 V20 V22 V15 V17 V25
Browns - Y21 E30 E31 E33 E35 E37
Oranges - YR01 YR02 YR04 YR07
Blues - B0000 B000 B01 B02 B05
Reds - R32 R24 R27 R29 R89
Yellows - Y11 Y02 Y06 Y08
 White Areas - BG70 BG72
Grays - C00 C0 C1 C3 C4
Pinks - R81 R83 R85
Cast Shadow - BV20

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Diamond Dust
Multi Ultra- Fine Glitter
White Gelly Roll Pen #10

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team