Special Guest - Karen Reategui


Hi again! It's Karen back with you again. For today's cards I’m featuring The Nutcracker Stamp along with images from Candy Cane Lane.


I die cut a panel out of patterned paper and adhered a white card base at the back. For my first card, I stamped the images onto Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock 80 lbs. Then, I colored using Copic markers and die cut the images with my Scan N Cut machine.


Next, I die cut a small white rectangle and stamped snowflakes and heat embossed them with WOW! Metallic Gold embossing powder. Then, I placed the rectangle on top of the patterned paper and added the images using glue and foam tape. Finally, I gold heat embossed the sentiment and put it under the soldier.


For my next card, I followed the same steps as in the first card. I used a green plaid shade patterned paper and also colored the images with green, red and blue Copic markers.


As a final touch, I added white gel accents and some drops of Stickles Christmas red glitter glue.


On my last card, I used this beautiful dark plaid patterned paper with the cute cook. The sentiment was stamped on red cardstock and heat embossed it with WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder.


I’m so thankful to Whimsy Stamps for having me as a Guest Designer. It was a pleasure to play with these awesome products. I hope you like these creations and get some inspiration. Wishing you a marvelous day!


~Karen

The Nutcracker Clear StampsCandy Cane Lane Clear Stamps

3 comments

  1. The plaid papers provide the perfect backdrop for the adorable nutcrackers and embossed snowflakes! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team