From Our House to Yours ~ Wintry Cabin Rubber Stamp

Hello everyone!

How peaceful is this?  When I look at this Wintry Cabin Stamp from this month's new release at Whimsy Stamps, the first thing that comes to mind is a place to relax and totally unwind.  Maybe a place to gather with crafty friends and play with all our goodies...lol!!


I stamped this gorgeous image on X-Press It Blending Card and then colored it with the following Copic markers.
~Copics~
Browns:  E49/47/44/43/42/41
Greens:  G85/94/YG03
Windows:  Y26/11
Reds:  R89/46/24
Sky:  B0000/Y0000/RV0000/CB  


Once the image was colored, I added Nuvo Glitter Drops (White Blizzard) to the trees and several areas of the snow.  I die cut a border strip using the Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set, taping the bottom of the die on the edge of the paper.  I used the tiny strip that would normally be waste and used it as my border to add some more visual image.  I then used double sided 1/4" Scor-Tape directly above the border strip and attached the red ribbon.  I popped up the center panel with double sided tape.  The sentiment is from the Gingerbread Greetings Clear Stamp Set, and was also popped up with foam tape.  Two white self adhesive backed pearls finish off the card.

*NEW Wintry Cabin Rubber Cling Stamp
*NEW Wintry Cabin Rubber Cling Stamp
*NEW Gingerbread Greetings Clear Stamps
*NEW Gingerbread Greetings Clear Stamps
*NEW Rounded Rectangles Die Set
*NEW Rounded Rectangles Die Set
Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set
Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set
Scor-Tape - 1/4 inch wide
Scor-Tape - 1/4 inch wide
**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a small commission when products are purchased through the links on my blog at no extra cost to you.
Thank you so much for your support!
Crafty Hugs x


4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team