Happy Winter - Tweetie Pie Clear Stamps

Hello, friends!  It's Rachel here and I have a winter-themed card to share with you today that features the new Tweetie Pie Clear Stamps Set, illustrated by Deb Davis. (Affilated links used where applicable at no cost to you.)


To start, I first stamped my images with some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock.  I then used Copic Markers to color them and used my Brother ScanNCut Machine to cut them out.


Copic Colors Used:
  • Reds: R05, R35, R37, R39, R59
  • Browns: E40, E42, E43, E44, E47
  • Blues: B0000, B000, B01, B04, B06
  • Blue Greens: BG0000, BG01, BG02, BG05

 
For my background,  I blended some Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of smooth white card stock.  I used the new Rounded Rectangle Die Set to cut it out and then used this set again to create another layer with both some white card stock and also a piece of Kraft card stock for the base.  I adhered all of my layers to my base and then added my images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.  Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment to some dark blue card stock with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and used my paper trimmer to trim each piece down to size.

Tweetie Pie Clear Stamps
Rounded Rectangle Dies


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!  I hope you've enjoyed my card today!  Wishing you all a wonderful day!

https://rachelalvaradodesigns.com/

 

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team