Bring on the Cupcakes

Hi friends. Alanna here and I am sharing a fun card today using some super fun products - Calories Schmalories and Checkerboard Background

I started out by stamping the Checkerboard Doodles Background using the Versafine CLAIR Nocturne ink pad onto a piece of white card stock. I love the bold look of this background and how the squares aren't perfectly sized.

I then stamped, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut 3 cupcakes from the Calories Schmalories set. This set is so fun and I love all the different cupcake options and the super cute sentiments.

After my cupcakes had been colored, I added some glitter pen to the frosting and then covered each of the frosting sections with Glossy Accents.

I stamped the sentiment 3 times onto some narrow strips and added them with foam tape.

Here is a closeup of a couple of the cupcakes that gives you a bit better view of the glitter and Glossy Accents over the frosting.


Thanks for stopping by today. Is anyone feeling hungry? :)

And here are picture links of all the Whimsy products I used today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team