Peaceful Winter Scene

Hello, Whimsy friends!  It's Andrea here with you sharing a peaceful, winter-scene, Christmas card featuring the new Winter Woods stamp by Dove Art.


To achieve a pseudo no-line look, I stamped that beautiful image with Memento London Fog ink and colored it with Copics.  After adhering my colored image (trimmed to A2 size) to a white card, I created a frame from teal metallic cardstock with the new Rounded Rectangles Dies.  


I used a larger die from the Rounded Rectangles set for the white frame, which I adhered with foam tape.  I die-cut one of the Evergreen Trees Dies from white glitter cardstock and attached it to my card, placing foam tape behind the portion of the tree that extends beyond the white frame.  


To create my sentiment block, I die-cut tan cardstock with the Card Builder Windows Dies and stamped a sentiment from You're My Jolly.  The "peace" die-cut is from the retired Holiday Word Dies.  After attaching my sentiment banner with dimensional adhesive, I added a couple of clear sequins for a little more sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!


*NEW Winter Woods Rubber Cling Stamp*NEW Rounded Rectangles Die SetEvergreen Trees Die SetCard Builder Windows Die SetYou're My Jolly Clear Stamps

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team