Angel Wishes - special guest - Dena Concienne

Hey there! I'm so happy to be a Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps this month!  I love so many of their darling stamps.

For today, I couldn't resist creating with the Angel Wishes stamp by Marina Fedetova.  These sweet faces are irresistible!


I colored the angels on watercolor paper with distress inks using Fired Brick and Bundled Sage for the dresses, and shaded with a bit of Black Soot.  I used lots of stickles to give it the sparkly holiday feel.  The stitching was just an added touch.


Thank you so much, Whimsy Stamps, for having me as a Guest Designer, I had a blast getting back into my card making with this super cute stamp!

Stay tuned since I have one more cutie to share from Whimsy later today!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all have a blessed Christmas!

Hugs, Dena
*NEW Angel Wishes Rubber Cling Stamp

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely card and great colouring.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Love the papers, stitching and your coloring. It's a cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team