Christmas Snowman

Dorinda here with you today.
Only a few days left till Christmas and this will sadly be my last Christmas card of the year.
I've had such a blast creating with all the Holiday filled images.

For this card,
I've used a stamp from the Sylvia Zet line called 

Other Whimsy Stamps Products used:



I've always been a big fan of Sylvia Zet and took this opportunity to play with one of her Christmas images. 
I colored up Candle Light Rubber Cling and distressed the edges; adding a backing with distressed edges as well
I cut out a couple of the pines from Evergreen Trees Die Set and frosted them with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White.
Then I added the gate from Kinetic Curved Hills Die Set to finish off my back scene.
I added some pine cones frosted with the Nuvo Crystal and a couple of embellishments.
This last creation was a real festive joy.
Until next year,

Merry Christmas to you and many blessings for the New Year!



Whimsy Stamps Products used:

Candle Light Rubber Cling StampEvergreen Trees Die Set*NEW Kinetic Curved Hills Die SetNuvo - Crystal Drops - Simply White

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team