Do You Wanna Build A Snowman...

Hey there fellow Whimsy fans, I'm excited to share some super cute new images with you today that we have being released from the digital vault this month. What could be more perfect with Christmas coming up, than these utterly enchanting snowmen?! Well, snow-people actually, hehe.


We have the most gorgeous new range of images joining the digital designs, from three new lines to Whimsy Stamps. This line, is called Rustic Sugar, and oh my, swoon, the cuteness!! I love these sweet images. All the convenience of digital ~ being able to resize to fit the project you wish it for perfectly and at an amazing price point! What could be better? Oh I know, the instant download!! Perfect for that last minute Christmas crafting. I don't know about you, but I'm Christmas crafting like crazy right now! Hehe.


I hope you'll be inspired to check out what's new in the Digital Vault at Whimsy Stamps, we have SO many wonderful images in there now and quite a number perfect for those Christmas cards. So do take a browse through the collection. The December new release is especially fabulous for those Christmas crafts. Do check out the gorgeousness in the Main Store too, so so fabulous! I'll be back again next month with another Whimsy crafty adventure, in the meantime, have a wonderful December and I wish you the happiest holiday season! 


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team