Mousey Candy Cane By Céline

HI, Céline here to share with you my latest Whimsy stamps card.

Today I chose this cutie stamp "Mousey candy Cane"
He cracks me up

It's an easy card, just to keep this wonderful stamp as focus point

My card base is square from Notched Squares
Then I've added an oval piece of paper behind the image
I stamped my image and cut it with Card Builed Windows die
I've add one star and snowflake behind the oval
Some flowers, snowflakes, candy cane and leaves dies on the left and right corners to decorate
and enamel dots to finish

      Mousey Candy Cane    Card Builder Windows Die Set Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set Christmas Branches  Die Set Notched Squares Die Set Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
+   

Copic Colors used :
Mouse : E 35, 33, 31, R11, 00
Clothes : R85, 83, 81, R39, 37, 35, W3, 2, 1
Candy Cane : R59, 46, 29, 27, 24, C3, 2, 1, 00
Hugs
Céline

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team