HAPPY B-DAY WHIMSY!!!!

Hello friends of Whimsy Stamps, today is my turn of publication and with great joy I show you how I colored the sweetest   Penguin Flies - Digital Stamp on the birthday WHIMSY !!! As you may have noticed on IG the BLOG HOP is underway on the occasion of the 10th anniversary Whimsy .... what a thrill !! I leave you the link to participate in the BLOG HOP (you have time still until noon ET Monday 12/17 when we will randomly select 2 winners and each receive $ 25)


But now I show you my card and its coloring!

I used the Nuvo Marker, I started with the paws, the cheeks ( 387 - 373 - 374) and the little body ( BLACK)


With the white gel pen I draw the light points


Now I'm going to the balloons (I also create the transparency of orange also the part that should be seen from the green balloon) 
GREEN: 410 - 412 - 416
ORANGE: 373 - 392 - 377




Also on the balloons I draw the light with the white gel pen! With the blue those the contour of the penguin and then all the sky, revising with the color on the parts that I want in the shade


After coloring the whole sky with blue, I create colored confetti with the colors used for the balloons and the white gel pen


Now I just have to create my CAS!


Best wishes WHIMSY !!!
I remind you to participate in the Blog Hop IG!
click on the image below 


Kiss Sabrina 























3 comments

  1. Wonderful tutorial Sabrina! Love your sweet card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team