More merry wishes

Hello from a frosty UK!  Hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas.
When I coloured the image for this card I coloured it twice (I’m all about making as many cards as I can at Christmas lol) so although the colours are the same I think using the dark red Nordic paper changed the image up a fair bit from the other card.  I also used white and gold paper flowers instead of the red flowers, the red paper sets them off beautifully.

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-wishes-tls

I used one of the new digital Christmas Sentiments (which comes in black, red, gold and silver) and cut it into a banner.

christmas_sentiments_full_display_large

 
Merry Wishes was coloured with copic markers: Skin: E04, 11, 00, 000, R20; Hair: E27; Fur and skirt: W3, 1,0, 00; Red: R39, 37, 35, 32; Green: BG99, G28, 24, 21; Gold: Y28, YR23, Y13

I used watercolour paper and glitter paper to make the poinsettias (using the Lily Flower die set) and I used tiny gold jingle bells for the centres.  I used a little Christmas Light button that I bought here in the UK, Whimsy Stamps has very similar buttons here

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-wishes-tls1

I absolutely slathered this card in glittery bling because …. XMAS!!

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-wishes-tls2

Whimsy Stamps products used:

Merry_Wishes_Fairy_Color_dsiplay_large bev_christmas_sentiments_display_1024x1024 Lily_Flower_Die_Set_large Christmas_Branch_die_set_display_large Copic-Markers-1024x843
 glamor-dust bells light bulb buttons 

Wishing you all the very best for 2019, hope it’s your best year yet!

3 comments

  1. This is so very pretty. I love the image and all the embellishments you added. I'm glad to see that someone else still uses Glamour Dust. [Bunny]```

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular reader of your blog, Amazing content with proper examples. Thank you admin. dried flowers for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team