Winter Wonderland Kinetics Card

Hi, Whimsy friends!  It's Andrea with you today sharing some winter cheer with a fun slider card featuring the new Winter Wonderland stamp.


I love snowmen, and the ones in the Winter Wonderland set are soooo cute!  I stamped this guy with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with Copics.  After trimming him out, I added highlights with a white gel pen and brushed clear sparkle over him.


For some inspiration for my background (I get tired of blue sometimes), I turned to Google and found a beautiful photo of a wintry landscape.  To recreate it I used the following Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire.  For the pond/river, I blended just the last three colors onto a separate piece of cardstock.  On the background I white heat-embossed a sentiment from Winter Wonderland.  


I die-cut the pond with the Kinetic Curved Hills Dies and die-cut the Mountain Majesty border die from white cardstock.  To create the slider, I die-cut the white hill with the Kinetic Cuved Basics Dies and cut the slider elements from white cardstock with the No-See Kinetic Straight Dies.  I assembled the pieces with foam tape and attached the slider to my background panel, which I adhered to a white card with ScorTape.  I flicked white paint over the entire card and also spritzed it with shimmer spray.

Have a wonderful day!


Kinetic Curved Hills Die SetKinetic Curved Basics Die SetNo-See Kinetic Basics Die Set

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team