Let It Snow


Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you're having a joyous season if you celebrate.

Today's card is for post-holiday--you know, you've sent out as many cards as you could before the holidays and now it's too late so a card in January or even February celebrating winter will do just fine. LOL.


I'm using the Glitter Globe stamps and dies. I love that this globe is almost bell-jar shaped so it allows you to add more "up" to your scene.

I colored up the images with Zigs, added a touch of glitter and embossed the snowflakes. Fun!


For the background, I'm using Therm O Web products leftover from when we had done a collaboration with them earlier this year. It goes so perfectly with my scene. I want use rainbow foil with this too!

Have a happy New Year!  See you soon!

4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team