Ellie and her Snowman


Hello Whimsy Friends, I hope you all had the most fabulous Christmas!

I'm back with my last Christmas card for the year and back to my frilly and foo-foo cards with this cute new Ellie's Snowman stamp from the latest release by Whimsy Stamps.  Isn't it just too skinking cute?

I used the delish papers from the 6 x 6 Cozy Winter Paper Pack and coloured the image with copic markers, picking out some of the colours in the papers.

Ellie: C3, 1, 0, 00; R30
Snowman and snow: BG10, 0000
Red: R37, 35, 83
Green: YG67, 63, 03
Hat: C9, 7, 5


I added a sentiment from the Christmas Ellie-ments clear stamp set and finished off with some poinsettias that I made from a piece of the aqua cardstock and the Lily Flower Die Set.  I used a copic marker to draw in the veining on the flowers before wetting and shaping them.  I also tried something different with the holly leaves from the Christmas Branch Die Set, I die cut them from white cardstock and coloured/shaded them with my copic markers to give a more realistic effect.  I LOVE how these turned out, well worth the extra few minutes they took.



Products used from Whimsy Stamps:


  

  

I hope 2020 brings you all health, peace and happiness.







1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team