Stained Glass Ornaments




Hi Whimsy Friends.  Wow, where has this year gone?  It's the last release from Whimsy Stamps for 2019, starting with this phenomenal Stained Glass Ornaments Rubber Stamp.  Oh man, I loved every second I spent colouring this beauty, I really did!

I stamped the panel in my Misti with antique linen ink, then coloured the card using my copic markers.  I started with the background, and kept that in warm grey tones so the baubles would really pop.  Once I'd finished colouring I popped the panel back into the Misti and over stamped with embossing ink then applied gold detail embossing powder and heat embossed.  That way I didn't spoil the gold embossing with my copics when I got carried away (and I definitely do haha).

Copic colours used:
Background: W3, W1, W0, W00
Red: R59, RV25, R35
Copper: E37, E08, E97, E21 (Colour combo from Jennifer Dove's Color of the Day
Gold: Y28, YR23, Y15, Y11
Green: YG67, YG63, YG03


Products used from Whimsy Stamps:



Thanks for stopping by



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team