I'm back with another summer/sea themed card using some of the latest  Whimsy Stamps products released this month.


I stamped the Curly Qs background stamp onto pale blue card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder, then die cut with my favourite Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies (I also used this set for the card base).

I die cut some bits 'n bobs from the Build an Ocean die set:
Seaweed - white card and vellum
Sea horses - blue glitter card
Shells and starfish - gold glitter card

A sentiment stamped from the You're Birthday stamp set along with a few clear droplets made with Nuvo drops finished the card off.  Another of those difficult male cards done and in the bag! 😁



Whimsy Stamps products used:

   

Thanks for stopping by





2 comments

  1. I love this card and that background embossed in white really is spectacular! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team