My Little Pony


Hello, everyone! I had a great time coloring the Horse Scene from the Whimsy July release. What a beautiful scene and then when you add color (or don't--gorgeous just by itself)--swoon.


I used a Wavy Nested Frame to cut out the scene and then explored a couple of ideas for the card base. The blue is lovely but my messy girl heart loves the Brusho background.  Which do you prefer?


For the sentiment I stamped one from Military Family onto a Quick Strips that I trimmed down.

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your week!


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team