Celebrate with Birthday Otters

Hello, Whimsy friends!  It's Andrea with you today sharing a fun card featuring the adorable Birthday Otters stamp set.  If you haven't shopped the new release yet (what are you waiting for - it's awesome!), then hopefully I can persuade you to add these cuties to your collection.  Not only does this set have adorable images, but it also has some really fun sentiments.

Otter Birthday Party Card by Andrea Shell | Birthday Otters stamp by Whimsy Stamps
Didn't I tell you they were adorable?!  I stamped all of the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics (colors listed below).  After trimming them out, I added details and highlights with a white gel pen.

Otter Birthday Party Card by Andrea Shell | Birthday Otters stamp by Whimsy Stamps
I die-cut Bristol paper with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set and inked up the center with Mustard Seed distress ink.  I flicked on water droplets for interest and backed the panel with some Chilly Designer Paper, which I adhered to a white card.

Otter Birthday Party Card by Andrea Shell | Birthday Otters stamp by Whimsy Stamps

I adhered my colored images to the panel, popping up the otters and cake with foam tape and grounding the images with gray Copics.  I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Otters with Versafine Onyx Black ink and added "celebrate", which was die-cut from red glitter paper with the Celebrate Word and Shadow Die Set.  For more sparkle I brushed clear Wink of Stella over the images.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to subscribe to the Whimsy newsletter so you don't miss out on any sales notifications or other important info!

Penguin - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, YR04, R24, R29, R59, V000, V12, V15 Y06, Y18
Otters - E51, E53, E33, E35, E40, E41, E42, 0, R20, B000
Hats - BG000, BG45, BG07, R22, R24
Cake - Y06, Y18, R24, R29, R59, BG000, BG45, BG07, BG09

Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set
6x6 Paper Pack - Chilly
Celebrate Word and Shadow Die Set

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team