Camp Critters by Céline

HI, 
Céline's here to share a new card with you.
I fell in love with the cute Camp Critters set and 
thought that the Tiger Paper Pack would be perfect for this card.


For this card I first cut my papers : 
Wood paper : 12,5 x 12,5
Leaves paper : 10,5 x 10,5 with Notched Squares die
Card base : 12,8 x 25,6 fold in half
I cut a scalloped circle in brown paper (from Tiger pack).




I stamped my image and sentiments and colored with Copic markers :
Raccoon : C8, 6, 3, 2, 1, 00, 100, R20, 00
Stick : E35
Binoculars : YR18, 07, 16
Grass and frog : YG17, 13

I cut my image with Pierced and stitched circles die
and sentiments with Quick Strips die.

Then I glued all the parts together and added enamel dots.


Products used : 
     

       Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black    6x6 Paper Pack - Tiger Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set Quick Strips Die Set Notched Squares Die Set *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team