There's gnome one like you!...

Hello everyone,

It's Sue here to day with some gorgeous gnomes -
because you can never have too many right!?
I enjoyed colouring these cuties so much that I made two cards with them - if time permitted, I could have made a hundred and two!
I simply die cut some Kraft card with a
and stamped the gorgeous 
with black ink.

I then coloured them with an assortment of Caran d'Ache Luminance and Polychromos pencils.

I stamped a sentiment from the 
Gnomies stamp set and also used a sentiment from the 

 I mounted the images on Kraft card decorated with an embossing folder and added some twine tied with a bow at the front.

Finally I added some enamel dots.
Be sure to have a look around our
to see all the gorgeous Creative Team inspiration, and then pop straight to
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx


*NEW Gnomies Clear Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles
Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps



5 comments

  1. You've made some lovely cards.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so cute. I especially love the one with the pigtails. Great colors, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE creations! I love your coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team