Mazarine Butterfly Fairy

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Spring is coming and this always has me reaching for more zingy colours. This month, I thought I would play with Mazarine Butterfly Fairy, she's one of my fave's.


As I've coloured her a few times now, I thought I'd give her hair a little dress coordinated twist! Sometimes turquoise hair is the answer. Who cares what the question is.


I've coloured her with Copics, fussy cut her and teamed her with some FaDoodles and two of Deb's awesome sentiment sets, You're my Favorite and Painted Sayings.


Whimsy Goodies Used...

Mazarine Butterfly Fairy Rubber Cling StampFaDoodles Clear StampsYou're My Favorite Clear StampsPainted Sayings

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team