Dolly - special guest - Kathy Tanner

Hi :)  It's Kathy here.  I have a card to share with you today using a gorgeous stamp by Sylvia Zet called Dolly.

I had to choose her to use because I think she is so incredibly sweet, beautiful and cute all rolled into one!

I colored Dolly with a bright bunch of flowers and clothes to match because I wanted to make a very happy and fun birthday card.

But you can create a totally different vibe just by making different color choices.  
So she could be used to make fabulous thank you, thinking of you and get well cards too.


I colored her with Copics and then cut out that panel with the Envelope Edger Die Set.
This gives such a lovely border on cards. I'm a bit addicted to using it I must admit :)

I also used the Happy Large Word Die again because I LOVE this die too!!!
I cut it twice using black card and glued them together for a little more height.

I stamped the little "birthday" from Everyday Scripted Sentiments and cut around it by hand.

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 04, 11, 13, 21, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47
R 00, 20, 22, 24, 30, 56
RV 0000, 00, 02
BG 11, 13, 15, 72
G 24, 82
YG 11, 13
Y 13, 15
W 1


I kept this card clean and simple so that Dolly was the main focus.  
She definitely deserves to be the star of the show :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

DollyEnvelope Edger Die Set Happy Large Word Die




1 comment

  1. What a sweet card! Makes me want to get out my Wee stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team