Breakfast for Two

Hello, Whimsy Fans! Toni here sharing a super fun and colorful shaker card using the Whimsy We Go Perfectly Together set which is chock full of paired foods. I chose pancakes and syrup since my hubs loves those for breakfast. Weirdo! Give me a waffle over pancakes any day!


I inked up the Messy Mesh Background with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron. Artistically messy rainbow! The hearts are stamped with the same Distress Oxides. I then diecut the circle using the new Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies. I'm going to use these so much!


Next I stamped the Whimsy We Go Perfectly Together images with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them up with Copics. Now time for some shaker madness!  I created the simple, flat shaker by adhering a piece of acetate to the card front and base, carefully enclosing a few sprinkles. I like using Ranger Glossy Accents for this as it dries so quickly.


The sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black onto one of the Quick Strips dies.


To see my other creations, check out Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great day!

We Go Perfectly Together Clear Stamps


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team