3 Cards using Bunny Balloons with Alanna

Hi friends. Alanna here and I'm thrilled to be posting on the Whimsy blog today. I have 3 cards today for you, all featuring the absolutely adorable Bunny Balloons stamp set.

For my first card, I started by stenciling some soft pink clouds onto my card panel. I then used my Misti to stamp the two cute bunny images along with the sentiment which is from the Bold Statements set.  I added just a bit of coloring to the balloons in various shades of pinks and corals.


For my second card, I started with some water color card stock. I did some ink smooshing with a couple colors of Distress Oxide inks to create the background.

I then put my card panel into my Misti which still had the stamps in it from the first card.  I stamped the images multiple times to get as good of an impression as possible. You can see that my bunny on the right along with a portion of my sentiment didn't stamp that great. For some reason, the ink just didn't want to stick really good over those portions. 


For my last card, instead of creating my own background, I started with a piece of patterned paper. I die cut it using the largest die from the Card Builder Windows die collection to add the bit of stitching detail.

I removed the sentiment from my Misti that I used on the other 2 cards and added the Hello one from the Bold Statements stamp set.  I love this stamp set and especially this sentiment with the "my friend" portion inside the O in Hello. Too cute!


I hope you've been inspired today. Thanks for visiting. Crafty hugs!


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team