Smile!

Hello! 
Michele here with a brand new card to share!
It is finally spring!  I am so ready for all of the flowers to bloom and to get outside!
I absolutely adore the Beaucoup Bouquet set!  It is so pretty and has such a great variety of flowers! 
I stamped the images in Black Versafine ink and colored them using watercolors.  Once they were dry, I splattered them with white acrylic paint.  I used the Beaucoup Bouquet die set to cut them out. I wanted a couple of larger leaves, so I used the leaves from the Peony die set.  I gave them a bit of shimmer using glossy accents and Glamour Dust.  
I used the Kinetic Straight Waves Die set to create an interesting backdrop to the flowers.  I gave the panel a bit of color with Distress Oxide ink.  I layered the flowers and leaves using Crafty Foam tape.  I slipped a doily underneath and added a sentiment using the Smile Large Word die. As a final touch I added a few gems from the Coral Coast Sparkletz set.  
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Die SetSmile Large Word DieKinetic Straight Waves Die SetGlossy AccentsDecoArt® Glamour DustCrafty Foam Tape WhitePeony Flower DieVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Broken ChinaSparkletz - Coral Coast


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team