Beaucoup Bouquet card By Céline

HI, 
Céline's here to share a new card with you.
I decided to go out my comfort zone and create a special thanks card using Beaucoup Bouquet and Beaucoup Bouquet die set

For this card I first start to color all the piece of Beaucoup Bouquet set
Copics used : 
R56, 46, 29, 27, 24, 89, 85, 83, 81
YR18, 16, 14, Y17, 18, 15, 13
YG 17, 25, 13, 97, 95, 93
G94, YG63, G21

Then I cut all the piece with Beaucoup Bouquet die set 

I cut a piece of white cardstock with  Card Builder Windows
And I glue flowers and leaves on the top left corner to create a bouquet

I used the Word and Shadow die to cut in a piece of black cardstock the shadow and in a piece of orange papers the word. 
Then I glue them together and glue the word on the bottom right corner of the white cardstock.

I cut a black cardstok at 13,3 x 10,2 cm
and a orange paper at 14,7 x 11,6 cm
and another piece of black cardstock at 14 x 11,9 cm
and my card base in a white paper at 15,3 x 23,8 cm fold in half
I glue all the parts together
and I added some enamel dots to finish 




Products used : 
 Card Builder Windows Die Set  Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots 

       Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team