Maynard Bear with special guest - Pamela Schumacher

Hello again! I am back again today to share another creation as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps, and just couldn't resist this utterly adorable little bear called Maynard. The moment I saw this little cutie I knew I was going to create some kind of baby card with a shaker element!

  baby bear  
I stamped this little cutie with Copic friendly ink onto X-Press It Blending card, and then colored the image with Copic markers.

~Copics~ Grays: BV23/20-C4/2/0/00 Pinks: BV20/R22/21/20/30/01/00/000 Yellows: Y19/15/11 

I added details to the scarf with a white gel pen.

baby bear1 

This was such a fun little card to make! I used the Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set for the pretty little border, and the Shaker Maker Combo Die Set for the shaker element. The pretties inside the shaker are Sparkletz-Coral Coast

 Thanks so much for joining me today! Happy crafting!! 
~ Pam xx


maynard kinetic straight basics die set shaker maker combo die set sparkletz coral coast

6 comments

  1. Such a great card - thank you for being a wonderful special guest Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was awesome. Very informative and helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is very nice. Wish to see much more like. Thanks for sharing your information.

    ReplyDelete

  4. “You are so entrancing! I figure I haven’t actually examined anything indistinct at this point.

    ReplyDelete

  5. It’s remarkable to discover somebody who has an admitted thought on this point.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team