There might be angels...

Hello everyone!

It's Sue here today to show you one of February's fabulous new releases from wonderful

The card I am sharing with you is made with the utterly gorgeous
Angel Nevaeh Rubber Stamp
by Marina Fedotova
To make this card I stamped gorgeous Angel Nevaeh with black ink.  
I die cut her with a Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles Die slightly off setting her to the left hand side.

I coloured Angel Nevaeh with Copic Markers as shown.
Skin V12, E93, E000, R20
Hair YR23, E99, E29
Frock B39, B37, B34, V12, V15, V17 White Gel Pen
Wings BG000, V00
Stars Blue Copic Glitter Pen

Next, I die cut a Stitched Cloud and used it to mask the background and apply Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

Then I tore a strip of vellum and embossed it with a clouds embossing folder.  I layered the strip and the coloured image onto a piece starry design paper.

I added the sentiment from the beautiful Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps Sentiment Set.

Finally I embellished the background with some super sparkly
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team