One Design - 3 Different Cards with Alanna

Hi Whimsy fans - Alanna here and I'm thrilled to be sharing not one but three cards with you on the Whimsy blog today. 

All 3 are the exact same design. I just switched up the backgrounds and on the last one, used a different sentiment.

For my first card, I started by taking a cloud stencil from my stash and lightly inking on some light pink clouds in the background.

I then took a couple of the adorable images from Bunny Balloons and stamped them onto my panel using my stamp positioner. I also stamped the sentiment from Bold Statements

After my stamping was done, I took out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and added a bit of simple coloring just to the balloons.  I added a few clear sequins and this card is finished.


For my second card, I again tackled my background first. This time, I did some ink smooshing with both Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks. I just wanted a soft background with some depth to it.

After my background was dry, I stamped the images again. They were all still left in my Misti so this was easy. I will tell you that the stamping doesn't look that great. Even though I stamped it about 4 times, I think between the water color card stock I was using and the layers of Distress inks, the stamping had a hard time coming out super clear.  

But all in all, I still really love this card.


For my last card, I started with a piece of fun patterned paper from my stash. I stamped the bunny balloon images again, in the same spot. This time, I decided to switch out the sentiment for another one from the Bold Statements set.


And here is a quick peek at all 3 cards together. I hope you've enjoyed these projects today. Crafty hugs!



1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team