Faye the Fairy

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

This month I thought I'd share a card I designed for Making cards Magazine. I was given a photo of some beautiful winter scenery to use as inspiration.


Now I realise Faye the Fairy isn't really a wintery image, but I wanted to play with her so I made the colours reflect the season instead!


I love colouring on kraft card with Copics. It gives such a gorgeous effect. Just remember the fibres in this kind of card are looser than smooth cardstock, so the ink is going to move more freely. Not a problem if you are aware of it, as you can adjust your colouring accordingly.

Whimsy Goodies Used...

Faye the Fairy Rubber Cling Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team