If you're happy and you know it ...

Hi All,

Whimsy Stamps released some really fun animal stamp sets this month on the adopt don’t shop theme – how cool is that (read more about their campaign at the bottom of this post)!  I chose the doggy stamps for my post today, me being a doggy fan and all. 


I kept this almost one layer so the doggies could take centre stage.  I coloured the Adopt don’t shop – dogs stamp with copic markers, then layered up 4 of the new Smile large word die cuts and adhered that to the card and finished off with a sentiment from the stamp set, a bit of striped paper and some black gems.

I have so many dog loving friends that I know this stamp set will get a lot of use!


Whimsy Stamps will donate $1USD to the Gulf Coast Humane Society for every Adopt Don't Shop Cats and Adopt Don't Shop Dogs stamp set sold! Read more about it HERE.

Come join Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don't Shop Facebook PARTY starting today 2/14 for Pet Adoption Awareness, lots of fun pet lover sharing, games and prizes.



Products used for this project from Whimsy Stamps

 





2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team