Maya - special guest - Pamela Schumacher


Hello everyone!

I am back today with another guest design team project for Whimsy Stamps. I must say...I am SO loving the gorgeous fairies!! I can't get enough of the cuteness!

For today's project I used the gorgeous rubber stamp called Maya. Who can resist all that sweetness? Such a versatile image that could be used for just about any occasion.

maya

I stamped my image with Copic friendly black ink onto a sheet of X-Press It Blending card, and colored the image with Copic Sketch Markers.
~Copics~
Skin: E11/21/00/000/0000-R30/20/00
Hair: E57/55/53/50
Pinks: RV55/02/10/00/000 - I added R81/RV11/Y000 to the flowers
Wings: W2/1/00-RV11/R000/0000
Greens: YG97/95/93/91
Background: W1/00/R0000/CB

maya1

The sentiment is from the Just Dance Clear Stamp Set. The sentiment was arranged differently in the stamp set, so to make it work for this card I stamped it twice using a masking technique. 

The frame and the sentiment are popped up with foam tape.
The die I used is from the Shaker Maker Combo die set. Paper is from Maja Designs.

Thanks so much for joining me today!
Happy crafting!! ~ Pam xx

maya just dance shaker maker combo die set

2 comments

  1. A sweet card and wonderful coloring. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet thanks for so many great posts as our special guest Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team