Special Guest - Anita Madden

Hello friends, I'm here today sharing another guest designer card for Whimsy Stamps.


This sweet stamp is In The Doghouse and I think it's so adorable!  I colored the image with copics and then used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers.  I also added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the dog's nose to make it shiny.  I used the Gingham Background stamp to create the pattern on the front of my card and the sentiment is from the Polka Dot Fun stamp set.  

Copics Used:
Dog - E33, E31, E30, E50, C5, R05, R02
Doghouse - C7, C5, R85, R83, R81
Roof - C5, C3, C1
Bone - E41, E40
Flowers - BG05, BG01, B000, Y19, Y15, Y11
Grass - YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Whimsy - In The Doghouse, Gingham Background, Polka Dot Fun
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, white gel pen, Nuvo Crystal Glaze

1 comment

  1. Such a pretty card l adore the image you used also the colour scheme and layout x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team