Garden Elegance

Hello, Dorinda here this afternoon.

I must say, shades of purple are probably some of my favorite colors.
Strangely, its all shades surrounding the one color.
Just purple just seems to be wanting more shades. :D

I thought shades of purple quite fitting for my image,
Garden Door and truly the first color that came to mind when I saw this image.

is just one of the many Whimsy Stamps June releases.
This one comes from DoveArt Studios.

Other Whimsy Stamp Products used:


I colored Garden Door up with Copics.
Then using Beaded Curtain Stencil, I stamped through two alternating "shades of purple"

I just love this stencil. It has a beautiful elegance to it. 
Perfect company for Garden Door
Then, I distressed up the edges of all layers.

Finally, I added a bit of ribbon and rhinestone.

Wishing you a fantastic rest of your day,




Whimsy Stamps Products Used:


  


No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team