Floral Beauty

Hi there, it's Janine here with more Whimsy Stamps inspiration for you.

Today I'd love to share my card made using the beautiful digital paper 'Floral Beauty' from the new release together with a digital sentiment from a previous release called  'Family Forever' set, then to add a little detail I used one of the dies from the 'Envelope Edger' set.
 
 
I recoloured the digital sentiment 'Family' from black to white and added it to the digital paper. The paper was  printed out and used to cover a 6" x 6" card front. I die cut some white card using one of the Envelope Edger dies and attached it to card front using foam pads. To finish the card I used some cream ribbon and a gem my own stash.
 
https://whimsystamps.com/collections/june-2018-digital/products/floral-beauty-digital-papers-digital-papers?aff=28
 
https://whimsystamps.com/products/family-forever-digital-sentiments?aff=28

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/whimsy-shapeology-dies/products/envelope-edger-die-set?aff=28


 You can find more fabulous digital images and papers in the Whimsy Stamps store here.
 
Don't forget to check out my fellow teamies tomorrow, and I'll see you next month.
 
Big hugs
 

1 comment

  1. Seriously so beautiful Janine! I love this elegant card. The envelope top and that exquisite paper. So so stunning hun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team