Mazarine the Fairy

A warm welcome to the blog from Whimsy Stamps, Ute here. Today I will show you a rainbow color card with the amazing Mazarine Fairy stamp from the monthly New Release.



What is the idea behind the card?

I love colorful cards and one of my favorite colors are the rainbow one :) Do you played with the Distress inks from Tim Holtz? Oh, what a fun... Try it out, please... and you will play a lot with them... You do not need a lot for a rainbow color... I think I made one with only three colors, because the blend fantastic... and made new colors...

How I made this card?

I stamped the image with a watercolor ink, because this time I work with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush and add later a few Prismapencils. I use a A2 format card for my card base and use the Distress ink directly on the card base, also I splatter my card with the ink.... So it is really messy... After drying I secure the color with Distress Glaze... It is a great tool, like a cream and you put it directly to the image/ background... It secure it, if come water again to the picture, don't happened... and it don't smear... I searched an sentiment for this wonderful lady... and found one from W Plus 9 (Curious Forest Friends), which I hot embossed with a silver glitter powder from Hero Arts. 

Tipps and Tricks

You can use distress backgrounds to many occasions and it looks really great. If you play with Distress Ink, it will be great if you have a paper towel for hold the card, so you haven't fingerprints on the project... 

Don't forget...

Our next Challenge will open on the June15th... I can't wait to see your idea... 

Supplies

here I list products that I used and also alternativ products... 













No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team