An Unbreakable Bond

Hi everyone,
The new stamp sets released by Whimsy Stamps for June are my absolute favorite till now. I am a huge dog lover and the stamp set I used today brought back all the memories because of the beautiful images and sentiments. I lost three of my beautiful companions last year and this card is a tribute to them.
I stamped the cute image on some Arches Coldpress paper and coloured it with Mijello Mission Gold Watercolours. I used my sharp pair of scissors to cut around the image and adhered it on a circle die using double sided foam tape. I used few pattern papers and completed the card. I also used a beautiful sentiment from the set and that makes everything look so amazing.
             


I hope you liked today's card. If you wish to buy this stamp here is the link and is available at www.whismystamps.com now.


Thanks for stopping by..
hugs

SUPPILES










No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team