Let's Play Ball - DT Deni

Having fun playing with Penguin Baseball Player from Whimsy Stamps this week, including the gorgeous matching Sentiment Set - Baseball Sentiments, you can purchase them both in the Whimsy Shop here

Penguin Baseball Player - Digital Stamp   Baseball Sentiments - Digital Sentiments

I created this super cute card after merging the image and one of the sentiments together.



I merged them using MS Word, I don't have any fancy programs to use so this is where I do my basic editing.  Once I merged them I printed them onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer.

Once I had the image printed I ran it through my Gemini using a My Favorite Things Rounded Rectangles. I then moved onto colouring using Copic Markers. Copic Markers are my go to medium most of the time because I am comfortable with them. I do try to use my pencils but I really need to give them more practice.

I used a Kaisercraft 6x6 Paper Pad for my patterned papers, there was a cute paper in there that these gorgeous triangles and I thought they would be cute to cut out and use as a banner on my card. I grabbed my EK Success Cutterbee scissors to carefully fussy cut two of them out. I then ran some Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive down a small amount of the twine then attached the triangles. This banner turned out exactly the way I had imagined.. now I needed to work on the rest of the layout for the card.

I still had a few dies sitting on my desk so decided to bring the circle die and another of the stitched rounded rectangles into my card, I ran more of the patterned paper though my Gemini with those dies. I then adhered everything onto a pre-made Twiddleybitz card base using a mixture of Tombow Mono Multi Liquid adhesive and Scotch 3M ATG.

I was so happy with the way this card turned out, it was everything my head had imagined and more :-)

Products Used On This Card

Crissy Armstrong - Penguin Baseball Player
Bev Rochester - Baseball Sentiments
Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM
Uni-ball Signo White Angelic gel pen
My Favorite Things Rounded Rectangles
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Crafter's Companion - Gemini
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles
Twine - stash
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Scotch 3M ATG
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Kaisercraft - Swett Pea 6x6 Paper Pad

Copic Markers Used

R14, R17, R27
C6, C8, C10
YR12, YR18, YR27
C1, C4, 0
E31, E33, E35, E37
W1, W4


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team