Country Style

Howdy Whimsy Fans! 

I am a country girl at heart so when I saw the "Country Style" by DoveArt rubber stamp I just knew I had to add it to my horse and western stamp collection.......yes admittedly I have a collection. 

I am absolutely in love with this stamp and it has fast become one of my favourites! 



After colouring my stamp with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched square die. I wanted to keep the layout simple for this card so the focus stayed on this gorgeous stamp. 
I added my stamp to some matching cardstock, a simple piece of gingham paper and added some twine and a wooden horseshoe. 
The sentiment is from the Everyday Mini Sentiments set.

Stamp: Country Style by DoveArt for Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team