Whimsy Stamps and Therm O Web Collaboration Day 4 - Tricia






It's Tricia here today to share with you more with Whimsy Stamps and Therm O Web Collaboration!   We have a fabulous week of inspiration and prizes! Be sure to visit both blogs all week to enter to win and be inspired by products from Whimsy Stamps and Therm O Web!

I am sharing two cards that I made with the amazing Rina K Designs Neon Pop Glitz Glitter Gels for my projects today: Hello Yellow, Screamin' Green, Orange Glow and Poppin' Pink!  I had so much fun playing with these Glitz Glitter Gels and Whimsy Stencils!  




For my first project, I used the Tiger Stripes stencil and black cardstock.   I used the Orange Glow and Hello Yellow Neon Pop Glitz Glitter Gels.   These are so cool!   They change colors depending on how the light hits the cardstock!   They also feel like they glow!  




I stamped the Space Dragon and trimmed it out with my Scan and Cut.   I then colored it with my Copic Markers.   I added details with a white gel pen and some crystal glaze around the helmet.   



 I used the Burst Background Stamp and stamped black ink onto a grey card base.   I then trimmed my stenciled panel with the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die set.   I thought it looked cool as a planet!  I added a sentiment from another stamp set called Fishing Dragon.  For a final touch, I added some crystal clear sequins. 








For my main image, I used the Unicorn Sparkle Stamp set and colored it with Copic markers and then cut it out with my Scan and Cut.   I added some crystal liquid to the centers of the flowers and then added some iridescent glitter.  You can't have too much sparkle with a card like this!  





I used the Star Galaxy Stencil from Whimsy Stamps.  Look at at sparkle!   I die cut with the FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangle die set.   I die cut the panel with the Pierced and Stitched Circle die set.   to finish it off, I used the Quick Strip Die set and stamped a sentiment from Penguin Poop stamp set.    



 Now for the fun stuff!  


Each company is giving away two $25 gift certificates - 1 here on the Whimsy blog and 1 on the Therm O Web blog. To increase your chances of winning, leave a comment on each of the collaboration posts on both blogs. Comments must be left by Monday, July 19th at midnight EST, and winners will be randomly-selected and announced on Wednesday, July 21st

Be sure to visit all the blogs for more chances to win!   

I hope you have a wonderfully sparkly day!  









13 comments

  1. Fun cards. I really like how that tiger stripe stencil makes it look like he's flying through a portal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards! I love the sparkle from the Glitz Glitter Gels! Adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the vibrant color from the glitter glitz and the striped stencil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and colorful card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the backgrounds! Especially the stars for the unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful cards! Great colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such adorable cards! Love the cute critters...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun cards!!!! - LOVE the bright colors on them - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. The darling unicorn and dragon are perfectly matched with these bright bold colours. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dragon card is so cute and funny. I LOVE the sparkle, too. NICE JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Love the colours and fun images.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team