Special Guest - Cherry Nelson

Hello my friends!  It's Cherry Nelson with a Patriotic card today for Whimsy Stamps!  
How the heck did it get to be July 2nd already?  While we plan on staying home and staying safe on the 4th, 
I am still celebrating by creating some red, white, and blue Independence Day cards.  


I have been having so much fun using Whimsy Stamp's dies on my projects.  
Shaker's are my favorite cards to make so I couldn't resist their Shaker Maker Combo set. Such a versatile collection of dies.  


Love the stitched detail.


I also used their Peony Die to create the paper flowers and leaves that you see.  
LOVE this flower die. I will be using it often.


Well friends that is it for me!  Happy 4th...stay safe and healthy!
XOXO, Cherry

Shaker Maker Combo Die Set - Whimsy StampsPeony Flower Die - Whimsy Stamps



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team