31 Nights of Halloween - Day 10

Before we get to the 31 Nights of Halloween post, I'm super excited to let you know that the newest Paper Door kit is now available in the Whimsy Store.  Click here to purchase!  It's adorable!


Are you all enjoying the annual 31 Nights of Halloween that's been going on all month long? Alanna here today for Day 10 and I've got a fun card using the following products from Whimsy Stamps.


I started out by die cutting the largest die from the new Wavy Pierced Rectangle dies and then I stamped the Spider Web Frame over top of it with a dark grey ink.

I adhered this to a top folding light grey card base.

I then took the Dracula die from the Dracula Going Batty die collection and die cut it from some white fun foam. I added some temporary adhesive to the back of my die cut Dracula and then stamped it with black ink.

I just love that I was able to get more use out of my die by turning it into a stamp.

I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment and the spider which are from the Got Peepers set. I drew in a black line to connect the spider to the web and my card is complete.

I hope you've been inspired today to take a look at what dies you have that you could turn into stamps like I did today.

Guess what?  Today is a prize day. One lucky commenter from today's post will win a $15 gift certificate to Whimsy Stamps.

 Just leave a comment below letting me know if you attend any Halloween parties for adults. I think I've only been to one Halloween party as an adult. Apparently, I don't have friends who like to throw Halloween parties. :)

Make sure to check back here on the Whimsy blog on October 31st at 6pm (EST) to see if you are a winner!

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

26 comments

  1. I haven't been to an adult Halloween costume party in many years. But, oh the memories! There are some great creative people out there.

    Love your great Dracula card. It's fun and makes you wonder who he's sneaking up on. The pierced frame is great. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Dracula! Very SPOOKY and great frame! I do not got to any adult Halloween Parties but I still dress up with my puppy! We are being UNICORNS this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spider web frame and the Dracula silhouette! Fabulous card!
    I have not been to a Halloween party for adults in ages! Have only been to two of them. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super creepy card - love it:)
    I haven't been to an adult Halloween Party in years - I remember that half the fun was finding the right costume to wear:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to an adult Halloween party in several years. It would be fun, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spider web border on your spooky card!
    And it has been far too many years for me to count since I was last at an adults Halloween party. Before kids, so that is saying something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card and a fun idea on how to use dies. Need to remember that. I don't think I've been to an adult Halloween party in over 20 years. Wow! That's a long time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vonderful Dracula die turned stamp card DAHling! Heck YES I go to adult Halloween parties...Halloween is my favorite day of the year. I used to throw giant Halloween parties for years but each year it had to get bigger and better and it got to a point (months and months of prep) that I just couldn't continue - lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job thinking outside the box and stamping with a die cut. :) None of my adult friends throw Halloween parties either. I dress up for our trick or treaters though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! And Yes, I actually go to two adult Halloween parties. As a SC Shagger, there's always a great dance party to attend during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card it is spooky yet so easy to make multiples. Thanks forbsharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope, not a Halloween partier, although we usually have a fall festival or trunk or treat event that we help with locally. I love this vampire!! Terri Burson

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the spider web frame. It's been forever and a day since I went to an adult only Halloween party, but as a preschool teacher I attend a kids one every year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A perfect Halloween card! Love the creeptastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing technique and super cute results!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOO-tiful card!
    LOVE your scene with the creepy witch and fabulous spiderweb frame!
    I've never been to an adult Halloween party ... each year I get to dress up as a wicked witch (working on my evil cackle as I type) and welcome lots of kids gathering their treats ... working on a bundle of new design treat boxes so that I have them ready and filled well before FRIGHT NIGHT :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. I've never been to an adult Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Halloween parties! My best friend has a pumpkin carving party almost every year and it's always so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. No unfortunately I haven't attended an adult Halloween party in 20 years. I would attend one if someone I knew threw one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't been to a Halloween party since I was a teenager. It would be fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your creeping Dracula is vonderful, Alanna! No adult Halloween parties for me that I can recall. I'm good with that...Halloween is more fun surrounded by costumed, overly-excited kids!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. We usually have a Halloween party and award a prize for best kid and adult costume. Most of the time people attend without their children so our son usually wins. We go all out for Halloween 🎃 and decorate the entire inside and outside to include a black light inside and spooky effects allover. Even dry ice if we can find it! But this year we moved and don't really know the neighbors yet. I miss my zombie blood lunch and brains for day salad!I
    I really like your card and the silver is fab! Drac too; 👍 great card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great design.
    I've never been to an adult Halloween party, only kids celebrate this occasion in our country.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team