Fall Love

Hello Whimsy friends, Iris here today! I like to show you a card I made with one of the new images from Time for Tea Designs. These new images are super sweet and a delight to color. I like the new style they add to the Whimsy collection.

This sweetie is called Fall Love and I colored her up with my Copic markers. This card was also published in the latest Whimsy Inspirations Magazine. The newest issue is now available to buy from the Whimsy store here.
I've added a pull out tag behind the image with a little birthday saying (also available from Whimsy, see supplies list further down!)


Here's a closer look on the image.


Supplies:




Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps - I Heart You Tabs 2 Sentiments and Birthday Greetings

 Coloring: Copics 

Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima, Other

Dies/Punches: Whimsy Stamps - Tabs 2 Die, Mini Lace Doily Corner 1 Die,
Magnolia  Heart Swirl, SU! Window Punch



Embellishments: Rhinestones, Metal Embellishments, Burlap Ribbon, Organza Ribbon,
Stickles Glitter Glue, Glossy Accents, Heart Crystal Stem 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Sunday! 

Hugs,

1 comment

  1. Wow, this card is amazing!! I so wish I could color like this! lol Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team