September Release Review post from Tammy Louise

I suppose I could have chosen just one of the projects I posted for this months release, but why?  I loved them all!  I just couldn't decide!  So I've made a judgement call and decided that you may get inspiration from 1, 2 or all of them.  So here they are!  Remember for more details, just stop by and visit my blog of which is still offering some great Wee candy until the end of September.  Enjoy

Kenny K New "On Vixon" Stamp


Wee "Beau and Beauty" Stamps


Time for Tea " Under the Mistletoe Girl and Under the Mistletoe Boy"


Crissy Armstrong " Penguin Joy"

I hope I've wet your whistle with some of the NEW stamp and sentiments available at the Whimsy Store now?  Come and hop with us today and win some of your favorites.
Hugs
Tammy Louise

3 comments

  1. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration on the blog hop.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are stunning. I love the images and such wonderful colouring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful hop! So many beautiful cards and such wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team