Scrapbooking layouts



Hi everyone!

Here is Fabi and Im so happy to be here with this wonderful team to share with you a bit about my passion: stamps and scrapbooking layouts. Im known for using stamps and clustering embellishments in almost all my layouts.

For the layout on this post I have used several old papers scraps mixed with some scraps from a recent paper collection. I like to mix different collections and do that having in mind a color pallete - once I define the colors, it's easier to go through my scraps stash and find the right ones. :)

Don't be afraid to also mix embellishments. This adds an extra touch to your pages...go for it and mix wood accents, chipboard, buttons, twine and of course...stamps! For this layout I have stamped in colorful papers (yellow and green) to match my theme. Then I've added foam tape to create my own embellishments.

Here a close up:





The stamps used are from the cute Contest Ribbons and Simple Sayings Notables sets.

I hope that my posts can inspire you to add stamps to your pages and not restrain then to cards and alter art. Stamps are my favorite itens and there is a reason for it: they can be used in many different ways :)

Hope you enjoyed and stay tunned, soon I am back with more layouts featuring our newst releases!

Cheers,
Fabi

2 comments

  1. Lovely layout, love how you have fussy cut the pic, and yes, stamps are not for cards only!! Thank you for the tips!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team