Just A Note To Remind You How Amazing You Are

Hello it's my turn to host the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog and this time I would love to share a card I made a few days ago, this is texting diva from Kenny K available at the Whimsy Stamps Store. Who does not have a teen that's always on her/his Cell phone, I have three and it seems like they have the phone glued to their hands. So here's to them....
My image was colored with Distress Reinkers, my papers are from Basic Grey.
Here's a close up on the image, I love her soft wavy hair!
I made this bottle cap embellishment, from beads and crystal effects, thought this would look cute on the left hand corner.
A close up on the flowers. My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps....These are the Everyday Honey Comb Sentiments,I also used the Honey Comb Die Set for a clean crisp cut! Thanks for peeking and I hope you enjoyed my card !!


2 comments

  1. OMGosh I love this card!! I love how you used the re-inkers to color this cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vibrancy of colors....goes with the teen age theme of your card!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team